FAQ's ~ First Aid & CPR
As per the First Aid in the Workplace Code of Practice and the Australian Resuscitation Council (ARC) guidelines, COOEE recommends that first aid skills are renewed every three years and resuscitation skills are renewed every 12 months.
Yes. We are a preferred supplier of Excelr8 RTO number 32121.
Find out more at http://training.gov.au/Organisation/Details/8d1d35b1-10ce- 4b48-baf7-265667488248
We know your time is precious and that’s why we come to you.
Alternatively we can arrange a local venue.
A PDF copy will be emailed 48 hours after the course.
The USI is a reference number made up of ten numbers and letters that creates a secure online record of your recognised training and qualifications gained in Australia, from all training providers you undertake recognised training with.
Go to www.usi.gov.au and have 1 form of ID handy.
FAQ's ~ Corporate Team Events
Learning By Doing.
Creating a space where individuals and groups play with each other, by either collaborating or competing, like in the real world. This process can teach valuable lessons about how to deal with on-the-job situations.
All fitness levels and abilities are catered for. Just let us know what your team dynamics are and we will ensure everyone has FUN.
Wherever you are or need us to be.
We have a National Network of Facilitators and our programs can be run anywhere, indoors or outdoor (weather permitting).
Just talk to your COOEE Ring Leader and we can incorporate your ideas, company VMVs and strategy.
We want you to enjoy the most value from our sessions.
FAQ's ~ Learning & Development
A valid and reliable psychometric Profile, like the Team Management Profile (TMP);
- Saves time and guesswork, by gathering relevant information that would otherwise take a long time to collect.
- Provides you with work-focused and objective data that can form the important foundation for future training action plans.
- Provides you with a comprehensive report – ideal for management and team members to refer to when required. This approach aids the transfer of learning back to the workplace, thus minimising the risk of your workshop being a “one-off event”.
- Provides a common business language for people to use, to reduce misunderstandings and misinterpretations at work. This also aids the transfer of learning back to the workplace.
The Team Management Profile;
- Has two different models which underpin it – a model of work and a model of people.
- We look at the work context in TOTAL – not just the people side and not just the process side, but BOTH. The result is a holistic description of an individual’s preferred approach to work. It concretely explores who we are and what we like to do – not the ethereal construct of personality. From there you can very easily link to what we need to do to improve.
- Is thoroughly researched and validated.
- Is written in a language that people can easily understand.
- Is Australian owned and operated, so much of the research and normative data has been completed in Australia on Australians. The research has since then expanded to incorporate a global database.
- Focuses on learning and not assessment.
- Easily transfers back to the workplace as it only focuses on your preferences at work.